SMATRA TRAINING HUB PTE LTD
Inspiring • Innovative • Learning to Success!
Mission: To improve the professional lives of individuals and the performance of organizations through the delivery of superior quality education and training services. We strive to enhance individual learning and development with purpose for creating a better and safer workplace environment.
Vision: To be the leading provider for training solutions by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity in our relationships with our clients and professional associates.
Smatra Training Hub Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
SHIPYARD SAFETY INSTRUCTION COURSE FOR WORKERS (PAINTER TRADE) - JOO KOON
This course is designed for all workers working in the shipbuilding and ship repairing industry.
• Introduction to Shipyard Safety Instruction Course for Workers (Painters Trade)
• Understand fire and explosion hazards & safety measures
• Understand airless spraying hazards and safety measures
• Understand health hazards and preventive measures
• Know the proper usage of Personal protective equipment
• Understand safe storage of paints and solvents on board vessels
• Know Vessel Safety Coordination Committee (VSCC) Meetings
• Understand Permit-to-work system – Application for a painting permit
• Know Worker’s safety checklist for painting works
Workers must have completed and passed SSIC – General Trade to be eligible to attend this course.
2.5 Hours inclusive of 10 minutes assessment
Written test (MCQ)
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass issued by Smatra Training Hub.