SMATRA TRAINING HUB PTE LTD
Inspiring • Innovative • Learning to Success!
Mission: To improve the professional lives of individuals and the performance of organizations through the delivery of superior quality education and training services. We strive to enhance individual learning and development with purpose for creating a better and safer workplace environment.
Vision: To be the leading provider for training solutions by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity in our relationships with our clients and professional associates.
Smatra Training Hub Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
SHIPYARD SAFETY INSTRUCTION COURSE FOR WORKERS (HOT-WORK TRADE) - JOO KOON
This course is designed for all workers working in the shipbuilding and ship repairing industry.
• Introduction to Shipyard Safety Instruction Course for Workers (Hot-Work Trade)
• Know the different types of Hot-work
• Know characteristics of flammable substances
• Understand how vapours/ gases can accumulate in confined spaces
• Understand how fires/ explosions are caused
• Understand case studies on two shipyard fire and explosion accidents
• Know and take safety measures for preventing fire/ explosions
Workers must have completed and passed SSIC – General Trade to be eligible to attend this course.
2.5 Hours inclusive of 10 minutes assessment
Written test (MCQ)
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass issued by Smatra Training Hub.