SMATRA TRAINING HUB PTE LTD
Inspiring • Innovative • Learning to Success!
Mission: To improve the professional lives of individuals and the performance of organizations through the delivery of superior quality education and training services. We strive to enhance individual learning and development with purpose for creating a better and safer workplace environment.
Vision: To be the leading provider for training solutions by maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity in our relationships with our clients and professional associates.
Smatra Training Hub Pte Ltd is a subsidiary of Wong Fong Academy Pte Ltd
MANAGING WORK-AT-HEIGHT - KAKI BUKIT
The aim of the course is to provide Learners with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height activities, so that work can be carried out safely.
At the end of the course, the Learner shall be able to:
• Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH)
• Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
• Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
• Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of WAH activities
• Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan
• Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks
• Demonstrate competency in donning, checking and correcting of Individual Fall Protection Equipment and Responding to a fall emergency.
Assumed Skills and Knowledge:
At least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
20.5 Hours inclusive of 5 hours assessment
Written test and practical performance
Learners who have successfully completed the course will be conferred a safety pass and certificate issued by Smatra Training Hub.